Fees & Pricing
your unique mental health plan shouldn't be determined by an insurance company.
We make counseling accessible and affordable by offering private-pay services.Working with our team gives you flexible, individualized support at transparent pricing.
- Initial Intake Assessment (50 minutes): $85
- Individual/Family/Couples Session (50 minutes): $75
- Individual/Family/Couples Session (30 minutes): $50
- Group Session (60 minutes): $45
- Accepted Payment Methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Health Savings Account, Mastercard, Visa
how does private-pay differ from insurance-based services?
- No more referrals or high deductibles.
- No more worrying about in-network or out-of-network.
- No more worrying whether or not your insurance will cover the cost.
Working with a private-pay practice means you're no longer restricted by the demands of an insurance company. Together, your therapist will work with you to create a treatment plan that makes sense for your unique needs not only for your mental health but your financial situation too.
what are the benefits of private-pay care?
transparent, Affordable pricing
Know what you're going to pay before it's owed. We can offer fair, simple pricing that is transparent so that you know what you're going to pay before it's owed. Gone are the days from blindly submitting claims to an insurance company waiting to see what they'll cover.
accessible for all
Uninsured or out-of-network? Not a worry. Everyone is welcome.
Itemized receipts can be provided to clients whose insurance company provides reimbursement for seeing an out-of-network provider.
Whether you're seeking a full 50-minute session or just want to check in with a 15-minute phone call, working with a private-pay practice let's you be flexible with the length and frequency of your sessions.
Oftentimes, insurance carriers will restrict the number of approved sessions for treatment. This isn't the case here. We're here when you need us.